There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
TAKAHASHI FSQ-106EDX4 QUADRUPLET REFRACTOR TELESCOPE
The Takahashi FSQ-106EDX4 is a redesign of the popular FSQ-106 and is a superior flat-field super quadruplet refractor. This redesigned version features a flat field advanced Petzval quadruplet design, with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for super color correction in the UV, visible and IR wavelengths. This optical design results in pin point star images and increased field illumination. Designed from the ground up for digital imaging, this new 4 element / 4 group design is also capable of stunning visual performance.
Some of the features of this outstanding design include:
- Completely new optics for digital imaging, featureing two premium ED elements for outstanding color correction
- An advanced Petzval design includes an almost full aperature G3 lens to ensure greater image illumination
- A flat field without the need for an additional flattener, across a large 88 mm image circle
- Generous 178 mm back focus allows the user to attach a variety of imaging cameras and accessories, 2 inch diagonals, and many other visual devices including bino viewers.
- A 4 inch, heavy duty focuser with a an included camera angle adjuster for precise rotation of CCD cameras
- An anti-torquing draw tube that uses a second rack located on the top of the tube and loaded with ball bearings to prevent any rotation when a heavy instrument package is attached.
- Airline portable, with a total length of less than 17 inches with the lens shade retracted
Please note: mount, tripod, tube holder and finder sold separately.
Included in the FSQ-106EDX4 box:
Optical Tube Assembly
645 RD Adapter TKA36581
CAA (CCA-250) TKP86200
Coupling (TW) (CCA-250) TKP86003
Coupling (TW) (FSQ-130ED TKP38003
Visual Adapter (CCA-25) TKP86005
Coupling (S) TKP00103
Eyepiece Adapter TKP00101
No specifications found
- Code TQE10630
- SKU TQE10630
- Weight 16329
- Size X 71
- Size Y 33
- Size Z 40